Do You Need Extra Support?

Look through our resources below to find the help you need.

"I don't have a trusted, go-to adult in my life. What do I do?"

There are many adults who want to help. Here are some suggestions of where you can reach out to find a trusted adult who will have your best interest in mind.


  • Neighbor
  • Friend’s parent
  • Church/religious organization leader or member
  • Club/extracurricular activity leader
  • Sports coach
  • Scout Leader
  • Big Brothers/Big Sisters
  • Boys and Girls Club employee
  • Teacher
  • School Guidance Counselor

"I am experiencing trafficking, what can I do?"

National Human Trafficking Hotline


Indiana Youth Services Association Indiana- Trafficking Victims Assistance Program:

Meagan Cunningham | Region 5 Coalition Coordinator

Counties; Bartholomew, Brown, Decatur, Fayette, Franklin, Henry, Johnson, Morgan, Monroe, Randolph, Rush, Shelby, Union, and Wayne

Phone: (812) 493-5999

Sheila C. Bobay
Region 7 Coalition Coordinator

Counties: Clark, Crawford, Dearborn, Floyd, Harrison, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, Lawrence, Ohio, Orange, Ripley, Scott, Switzerland, and Washington

Phone: (812) 267-2113

"Am I experiencing sextortion?"

If young people are being exploited, they are the victim of a crime and should report it.

Contact your local FBI field office, call 1-800-CALL-FBI, or report it online at

The FBI also has staff dedicated to assisting victims of crime. Learn more about our Victim Services Division and know your rights if you are the victim of sextortion and your images have been posted online.


Stop Sextortion -FBI:


Report Child Sexual Exploitation:

"Is this child abuse or neglect?"

Every individual deserves respecting and protecting. If you are seeing or experiencing abuse or neglect, these resources are for you.

Indiana Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline:


Indiana Department of Child Services:


National Child Abuse Hotline:–scottsdale-az–national-child-abuse-hotline/5700740142596096?postal=47203

"I am in danger and I need a safe place."

National Safe Place:

TXT 4 HELP – text the word “safe” and your current location (city/state/zip) to 4HELP (44357).

Indiana Youth Services Association Safe Place:,neglect%20or%20serious%20family%20problems.


"I have private photos online now, what can I do?"

Maybe it was on purpose but you regret it now, or maybe you sent images that were shared without your consent. Here are some resources for your next steps:

"I'm being bullied online, what do I do?"
Resource Lists by County:

© Copyright 2024 Clarity, All rights reserved. I Decide For Me is a program offered by Clarity, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. 
Foundational Values